About Me

My photo
I am in my sixth year teaching kindergarten and absolutely LOVE what I do. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers and their great ideas in "Blogland", I am hoping that I can give back :).

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi Everyone!!!

Ok, everyone I had to do it.  I am completely obsessed with all things teacher blog and pinterest related so I HAD to join the blogging community.  I have gotten SO many fabulous ideas from all of the AMAZING teachers in the blog world, I feel that I just needed to join the club!  Goodbye free time as I know it, hello blogging world!!  haha

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is so fun! And addictive! I've replaced my Facebook addiction with blogging. ;) haha

    Can't wait to see what all you share!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete