About Me

My photo
I am in my sixth year teaching kindergarten and absolutely LOVE what I do. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers and their great ideas in "Blogland", I am hoping that I can give back :).

Friday, November 4, 2011

Word Work AMAZING idea

Is it really November already?!  I can't believe it!  Any day now I am HOPING to find out my results for National Board Candidacy, I am so scared!!!!!!  Please let me know if you have gone through this process....So rewarding, yet so stressful...isn't it?! With all of my blog stalking I have had a hard time finding time to post!  I am LOVING all of the great ideas I am finding in blogland....especially since this is my first year implementing the Daily 5, I don't know what I would do without all of you guys!  ANYWAYS, in addition to stalking blogs, I am also highly addicted to pinterest.  Here is a great pinterest find that I am getting ready to use next week, we are in the practicing stages of Word Work.  My little guys will use the individual letters to build words!  I am going to have one of my classroom moms cut the letters out tomorrow :)  With my awesome student teacher I was able to get a good start!  I found this great idea at Play, Talk, Learn.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking back to play talk learn. Best wishes for your candidacy - it must be very stressful waiting for the results!
    Cheers
    Emily

    ReplyDelete