About Me

My photo
I am in my sixth year teaching kindergarten and absolutely LOVE what I do. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers and their great ideas in "Blogland", I am hoping that I can give back :).

Monday, February 11, 2013

BUILD

Hello there friends!  When I return from track out I am thinking of changing the way I do math.  I have noticed pins on Pinterest that refer to a management system that is similar to the Daily 5 called BUILD. I am having a hard time finding more information about this program.  So far I have not been able to find a book or official web site, if you know of one, please let me know!  In the meantime, I have found several helpful blogs so I think I am going to go ahead and get it started when I return from track out!  I made these posters to label each bin.  I can't figure out how to embed an image of the google doc, BUT if you click the link below you should be able to access the posters :)

You can check out more BUILD information here:
Cassie's blog is full of helpful information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment