About Me

My photo
I am in my sixth year teaching kindergarten and absolutely LOVE what I do. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers and their great ideas in "Blogland", I am hoping that I can give back :).

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This made me :)

Today during Daily 5...I looked up from small group and noticed that almost all of my students had chosen a game/activity that I had made :) I really don't consider myself a "tech savvy" person if you will...so I am so proud of these activities :) My community helper resource pack is almost done :)













2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the Blogs by State linky. I'm a NC blogger too!

    Love your activities! Really cute!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!! We should have a NC blogger meet up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete