About Me

My photo
I am in my sixth year teaching kindergarten and absolutely LOVE what I do. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers and their great ideas in "Blogland", I am hoping that I can give back :).

Friday, January 27, 2012

100th Day Fun!

The 100th day of school already?!  So hard to believe!!!  Our 100th day was this past Monday.  My little kinders had so much fun making this 100th Day Trail Mix!!!  You can find the whole packet over at What the Teacher Wants...Thanks so much for the awesome freebie Rachelle and Natalie!!!

I also found this lovely idea on pinterest, BUT had no idea where it came from (bad link).  It was until AFTER I completed the activity that I discovered this idea came from the lovely Deanna Jump!  Love the "Us at 100" portraits!


My Example :)

You can also check out my board on pinterest for some other fun ideas!  I always feel like there isn't enough time in the day!  Happy almost Friday!!!  Woo hoo!!



3 comments:

  1. I love those pinterest portraits. I'm going to do something similar. Our 100th day isn't until the 9th though. Glad you had fun. (Nice to see you back online again.)

    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    These are so cute. I love the 100th day. I am your newest follower and just found you. Come on over and pop in sometime to my blog. I'm a first grade teacher in CA and new to blogging. ;o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending you the Lovely Blog Award! Come check it out!
    Kristin
    http://krissyskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete