About Me

My photo
I am in my sixth year teaching kindergarten and absolutely LOVE what I do. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers and their great ideas in "Blogland", I am hoping that I can give back :).

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I feel terrible!  I have not been a very good blogger lately, life has been busy, busy, busy!  I can't believe it but I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by three sweet, sweet teachers:

Blooming Into First Grade

The Littlest Scholars

Forever in First













The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
1.  Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.  
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.  
3.  Pass this award on to 15 other newly discovered blogs and let them know they received an award. I will do my best!

Here goes:

1.   I have an adorable pooch that I sometimes think I love more than my husband....haha.  His name is Swayze and he is a german shepherd mix.  I actually never really liked dogs until I met this sweet boy:


2.  I am originally from Syracuse, NY but currently live in AZ.  Hope to head back to the east coast soon!

3.  I have a serious addiction to pinterest and facebook!

4.  I never thought I would like an e reader but my mother-in-law gave me a kindle for Christmas and I LOVE it!!!

5.  I am one of the New Year's resolution people at the gym...hey..everyone has to start somewhere!

6.  I love, love, love to cook and am finally learning how to bake.  I just for some horrible reason can never successfully bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies!  If you have a recipe for me to try please share :o).

7.  I work at the Gap part time which is crazy I know!  I can't let go of the amazing discount!  haha

Congratulations!  I am passing this award along to:





Made in the Shade in Second Grade

Sorry this is not quite 15...I did my best!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! That is so sweet! I love your blog!! And shah...don't tell mr bee but I love my dog more than him sometimes too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award :) Your blog is so cute! I will definitely be blog-stalking you in the future for cute ideas :) Have a happy Sunday!

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete